Monday, October 15, 2007

I am writing you about something very close to my heart. I am writing you about Autism. Most of you know that I work at a school for kids with learning disabilities. In my time there I have learned a lot about Autism and a lot about how it effects children and their families. I am now very interested in research, studies and any type of speculation about Autism.
This Saturday there will be a Walk Now for Autism....
October 20, 2007 - The National Mall
At Seventh Street, NW - between Madison and Jefferson Drives
- Washington, DC



9:30am: Opening Ceremonies
10:00am: Walk begins
11:30am: Closing Ceremonies
1:00pm: Resource Fair closes


I am planning on walking with TJ and my dog. We have formed a team named; Team England, I would love and appreciate it if you ALL JOINED with us in the Walk For Autism, as apart of our team!! Email me back if you are able to come and we will come up with a good meeting place down town! Kids are welcome, so feel free to bring strollers or whatever you need! (For my family in Utah I know you won't be able to make it to the walk, so please make a donation if you are in the position to do so.. You have no idea how grateful I am to have such a supportive family!!)

If you are feeling generous you can make a donation to the Cure Autism Now website. Even $5 would help! All the research that can be done for autism is beneficial. Cure Autism Now and Autism Speaks are amazing foundations that have done so much work for Autism. Any donation is Tax deductible and I can email you the Tax ID number for that. You can donate at:

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=214840&supId=193012715

Thank you for all your love and support!

No comments: