Monday, September 24, 2007

Pumpkin Patch and Apple Picking

I love the fall and am hoping to drag my family for a few fall activities I want to go to a pumpkin patch and to an apple orchard to pick apples. I am wondering if anyone has heard of a good place to do either of these things for our last fall in DC! I have found one Orchard and it looks pretty good, but if anyone has heard of anything else let me know. If anyone else is interested in such an activity let me know and maybe we can all go together!

Here is the one Orchard that I heard about through my ward.
http://www.butlersorchard.com/index.html#

3 comments:

Erica said...

TJ and I would love to go to a Pumpkin patch!! I am going with my class next Friday apple picking at an orchard... I'll let you know after we go if it was a good one or not!!

Cat said...

Sounds like fun! I've heard of a few in Maryland. I'll see what I can find out.

Sariah Lunsford said...

Here is an orchard my ward goes to in Virginia: http://www.striblingorchard.com/orch.html