Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Usborne Book Party


I’ve just become an
USBORNE CONSULTANT
And you’re invited to my
KICK-OFF PARTY!!

Please come and see the awesome books that I’ll be selling.

Wednesday, November 7 at 7:00
At my place:
6176 Edsall Road Apt 84
Alexandria, VA 22304

I know it’s short notice but I wanted you to be able to get books
in time for Christmas.

I’m so excited to show you the great products that Usborne has to offer. The party will help me practice showing off the products, and will help me build my display, as well as give you all a chance to see them and decide if you’d ever like to have your own party. It’ll be a lot of fun to see you, look at fun books and eat some yummy treats.

Let me know if you’ll be able to make it, 703-888-6222.
Thanks so much!!
Brooke

P.S. It’s always okay to bring a friend!


No comments: